Public Street/July & August by request in a private parking for an extra of €75
Monte Gordo/0 km
Monte Gordo/0,2 km
In the heart of Monte Gordo, overlooking the sea, this sunny apartment is located next to the pedestrian area with direct access to the beach.
Two terraces overlooking the sea, carefully and comfortably furnished and equipped... everything to make you feel truly at home.
Bedroom 1: Double with private bathroom Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds with private bathroom
Bedroom 3: 2 twin beds with private bathroom and shared balcony with kitchen
Bathroom 1: With wash basin, toilet, bidet and bath with shower. Included in Room 1.
Bathroom 2: With wash basin, toilet, bidet and bath with shower. Included in Room 2.
Bathroom 3: With wash basin, toilet, bidet and bath with shower. Included in Room 3.
Bathroom 4: With wash basin and toilet
Balcony with table and chairs
Bed linen and towels
Iron and ironing board
30% booking by bank transfer, the remaining 70% in cash upon delivery of the keys.
€ 250, delivered in cash upon delivery of keys.
Costs of water, electricity, gas and final cleaning.
For leases with stay longer than 10 days, cleaning, change of linen and towels at the end of each week.
Check-in & Check-out
From 4.00pm until 7.30pm
From 8.00am until 11.00am
Non-smoking house. Smoking allowed only outdoors.
Pets not allowed.
Latitude: 37.179701 or 37º 10' 46,92993'' | Longitude: -7.4501902 or 7º 27' 0,6842422''